Health Records Online is a secure, online service from McAllen Medical Center that lets you view select medical records online, from the comfort and convenience of your home or office, 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
Health Records Online lets you see select medical records, including:
- Summaries of care you've received
- Discharge instructions
- Lab results
- Health issues
- Radiology reports
It's Easy to Enroll In Person or Online
There are two easy ways you can sign up for Health Records Online
- In person or on the phone. Give us your email address when you register in person at the hospital or when you pre-register on the phone and we'll email you an invitation to join.
- Online. You can enroll online any time after you've registered for an inpatient stay or outpatient procedure at the hospital. To enroll online, you'll need your Medical Record Number. You can find your Medical Record Number on your hospital wrist band or on the documentation you received when you were discharged.
If you have already enrolled, you can log in below.
Now Available for Smartphones
Get easy access to your health records from your iPhone or Android smartphone with our new HealtheLife app. Just search for the HealtheLife app in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- For technical issues or trouble logging in: Call 888-252-8146 for help, 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
- Questions about your medical records? Call the hospital Medical Records Department at 956-632-4061.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Health Records Online secure? A: Yes. Health Records Online is located on a secure website.
Q: Is there a fee to use Health Records Online? A: No, the service is completely free of charge.
Q: When can I expect to see my information? A: Some information, such as allergy or immunization information, is available shortly after it is documented in the hospital. Other information. such as lab results, make take up to seven days before it is available.